Online Cash Management
From small businesses to large corporations, we have the online products you need to become more efficient and grow your business. Online Cash Management provides multi-user access to a single online banking account. The platform is customized for your business allowing you to choose which modules fit your needs.
With Online Cash Management, you can:
- Monitor balances and account activity in real time
- View images of paid checks and deposits
- Initiate transfers between accounts
- Initiate stop payments
- View and download account statements
Online Cash Managment Modules
Our team is ready to help you select the right add-on modules to make Online Cash Management the perfect fit for your business' needs.
BillPay provides a simple, flexible and convenient way to pay bills online.
- Make one-time or recurring payments to companies (electronically or by check)
- Make payments to individuals using Pay a Person
- View billing statements from participating companies directly in BillPay (Ebill)
- View pending and recently paid bills online any time
- Use mobile banking to make payments from your device
- Set up custom email and text notifications
- Dual control
Positive Pay Fraud Detection
Check Positive Pay
Guard against losses and save your business time and money. Positive Pay helps identify fraudulent checks at the point of presentment and prevent those checks from being paid. You upload a file that contains the check number, issue date, and dollar amount. When a check is presented for payment that doesn't have a match in your file, it will be flagged for your review. You'll have an unlimited amount of files per day and unlimited amount of items per file. Check Positive Pay can simplify account reconciliation and reduce disbursement risk.
ACH Positive Pay
ACH Positive Pay is an online fraud mitigation service which allows you to manage ACH debits posting to your business account via filters and blocks. Unauthorized transactions will be flagged as an exception and will require approval to be paid.
- ACH Filter - Specify which ACH debit entries should be allowed to post. This can prevent unauthorized transactions while allowing certain transactions to occur as expected.
- ACH Block - Prevent all ACH debit entries from posting to an account. This can prevent unauthorized electronic transactions from occurring on your account.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination
ACH Origination allows you to conveniently use the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network and move money electronically.
- Direct deposit of payroll for employees
- Vendor payments
- Collect monthly fees or dues
- Submit tax payments
- Recurring payments
- Dual control
To learn about recent and upcoming changes to the NACHA Operating Rules and to stay informed about ACH payment requirements, visit https://www.nacha.org/rules/updates.
The wire transmission module is a convenient way to send money to any checking or savings account in the United States. Great for one-time transfers and repetitive transfers, including setting up templates that save the wire instructions for quick payment. You'll enjoy dual control with this module as well.