Remote Deposit Capture
Everyone’s looking to raise efficiency levels. One simple way is to fast-track deposits straight from your office. Our easy-to-use technology can eliminate those daily bank trips for check deposits, saving you travel time and courier costs.
- Choose between low speed or high speed check scanners
- The Bank of Missouri will install the scanner and software and make sure your employees are comfortable using the system
- Deposit checks anytime without leaving the office
- Eliminate liability and expense of traveling to the bank
- Access data on each transaction, including customer name, date and dollar amount
- Easily retrieve check images or archived information for deeper analysis
- And when you’re on the go, our mRDC app allows you to deposit on your Apple® or Android™ device. We take the hassle out of depositing checks so you can focus on running your business.
With our strategic partner, Fitech by Deluxe, we work with large and small businesses to provide the latest payment technology. Whether you simply want to accept card payments or need a more robust processing option, together we can design the right solution for your business.
Learn more about Merchant Services.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Collections
Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions aren’t just for payables. Streamline your collections process by accepting payments from customers and vendors electronically.
- Collect recurring fees or dues weekly or monthly
- Transfer funds from accounts at other financial institutions with ease
Learn about recent and upcoming changes to the NACHA Operating Rules and stay informed about ACH payment requirements.
Let's be honest - traditional check-processing isn't efficient. It can involve a lot of mail sorting, bank visits, and data entry into accounts receivable software. You've probably thought, 'There has to be a better way.' You're right. At The Bank of Missouri, we can simplify - and automate - these important processes.
- Faster payment processing. Minimized mail, processing and deposit time equals improved cash flow. Eligible checks can be converted to electronic transactions to speed up collection.
- Improved receivables management. Audit controls, a data file that can upload directly into an accounting system and minimal delay in payments received and recorded all lead to better receivables management.
- Accurate and timely information. Notification of payments received and deposits processed are provided promptly, allowing immediate visibility to cash flow.
- Efficiency at scale. Lockbox services are designed to process large volumes of payments or checks quickly and securely.
People love to go online. That makes it an ideal place to collect their money. With U-Pay Portal, all you need to do is link from your website to our secure payment portal. Our user-friendly technology will take it from there. We'll even work with you to customize a portal that works with your organization's branding efforts. Small businesses, nonprofits, property management companies, and homeowner associations are all great candidates for U-Pay Portal.
- Robust reporting features for your organization
- Payment history and payment reminder emails for your registered users
- Accepts single and recurring payments from checking or savings accounts
- Accepts single and recurring credit card payments
- Responsive web design for easy use on mobile devices
- No sensitive financial information stored on your site
- Minimal technical knowledge needed to set up and use
Contact our Treasury Solutions team at 573-768-7540 to learn more about our broad range of receivable solutions, each tailored to the unique needs of your business.