Let's put 130 years of ag lending experience to work for you
We know the industry is seasonal and cyclical. Weather and markets provide constant challenges. And income can rise and fall from month to month. At The Bank of Missouri, we take this all into account and structure loans that put farming operations and agribusinesses of all types in the best position to succeed.
We believe in tailoring loans that factor in those seasonal swings in cash flow. We believe in providing repayment flexibility so that you can time your crop and livestock sales to get the best price possible. Most of all, we believe in building relationships that stand the test of time and allow you to work from year to year - and generation to generation - with lenders you can trust.
- Term loans and operating lines of credit offer individualized solutions
- Long-term, fixed rates
- Get one-on-one attention from our experienced local lending team
- Finance the purchase of farmland and livestock
- Acquire funds for new equipment, machinery, and property improvements
- Loans also available to fertilizer companies, grain dealers, implement dealers, and other agriculture-related businesses