Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination
ACH Origination allows you to save time, money and staff resources by moving funds electronically through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network. For greater efficiency and security, you can give various employees or departments their own level of access to ACH Origination.
- Direct deposit of payroll for employees
- Vendor payments
- Submit tax payments
- Make recurring payments
Learn about recent and upcoming changes to the NACHA Operating Rules and stay informed about ACH payment requirements.
Wire transfers are a convenient way to send money to any checking or savings account in the United States.
- Make one-time transfers or schedule recurring transfers
- Set up transfer templates that allow for quick, efficient payments
- Establish approval protocols using dual control or dual approval
Save on postage. Eliminate check-cutting costs. With just a few keystrokes, your business can pay bills online - quickly and securely.
- Make one-time payments to vendors, suppliers or business partners
- Schedule recurring payments months in advance for greater efficiency and cash flow predictability
- View billing statements from participating companies directly in BillPay (Ebill)
- View pending and recently paid bills online any time
- Use mobile banking to make payments from your device
- Set up custom email and text notifications alerting you to bill due dates and payment status
- Give various employees or departments their own level of access to Online Cash Management tools
Need help with Business BillPay? Telephone support is available 6:30 A.M. - 1:00 A.M. at 855-333-6066.