Sweep services offer a variety of flexible products to give you better ways to manage your money.
Minimize the potential cost of an overdraft by using an insufficient funds sweep. One fee will cover all transactions posted on the same day versus an insufficient fund fee that is typically charged per item. For your convenience, choose to pull from a line of credit or a designated checking or savings account.
Cash Management Sweep
Sweep accounting, also referred to as “same day” sweep, is designed to maximize your excess funds. The amount of your investment is calculated at the end of each day after all debits and credits have been posted to your account. Sweeps may occur as often as daily. We have single and combined options to meet your needs.
Single Cash Management Sweep
- Deposit funds into an account that has a set floor.
- Excess funds will automatically sweep into a designated investment account or line of credit.
- Funds will sweep back to the primary account when needed.
Combined Cash Management Sweep
- All the same features as a Single Cash Management Sweep.
- Plus, includes the ability to draw from additional operating accounts and/or lines of credit.