Business Remote Capture
Imagine not having to make another trip to the bank, meet a courier's schedule, or make a late night drop-off. With Remote Deposit capture, you can scan your checks right at your business using our single or multi-feed check scanner. We will install the scanner and software and make sure your employees are comfortable using the system.
And when you’re on the go, our mRDC app allows you to deposit on your Apple® or Android™ device. We take the hassle out of depositing checks so you can focus on running your business. Ask us for complete details and pricing.
- Deposit checks any time without leaving the office
- Allow multiple users access to multiple bank accounts
- Improve productivity in your office
- Eliminate the liability and expense of traveling to the bank
Mobile Check Deposit
If you only deposit a few checks per month, you might consider Mobile Check Deposit as an alternative to Remote Deposit Capture. While Mobile Check Deposit does not offer the comprehensive reporting features available with Remote Deposit Capture, there is no fee from The Bank of Missouri for Mobile Check Deposit.¹
Mobile Check Deposit is available as a convenient feature within your Bank of Missouri mobile banking app. Sign the back of your check, snap two photos and send. It’s that easy.
Two convenient ways to enroll:
- Register within our Apple and Android mobile banking apps by tapping the menu button, selecting "Deposits," and following the on-screen instructions.Tip: Enter your own first name in the "first name" field and the business name in the "last name" field.
- Register online by completing this short application form.Tip:Windows phone users and Cash Management Services users will need to sign up on the website rather than within the mobile app.