Sometimes, things just don’t add up
Every day, money flows into and out of your checking account. Sometimes you forget about a payment. Or you're stuck with an extra expense. Or you just mess up the math. With Bounce Protection, we'll make sure your checking payments go through and your finances stay on track.
- Bounce Protection is automatically turned on for all Bank of Missouri checking accounts.
- New consumer account holders can use this service after the account has been open for 30 days. The waiting period for business accounts is 90 days.
- If you're an existing customer opening an additional account, this service may be immediately available. Please ask when you open the account.
- As long as your account in good standing, The Bank of Missouri will honor overdrafts up to your Bounce Protection limit. Please contact us to obtain your limit.
- While there is no fee to be enrolled in Bounce Protection, the service carries an overdraft fee of $30.89 per item.
- Additional Bounce Protection is available for debit card and ATM transactions.
- Questions? Give us a call 888-547-6541 or contact us online.