Online Banking Solutions
At The Bank of Missouri, Online Banking is more than an electronic balance sheet. It’s an opportunity to manage and move your money around, how you need to, when you need to. Whether you’re on your phone, in line at the store or at home in your slippers, your money is at hand. Rest assured, all sensitive and personal information is encrypted and access requires passwords that only you know.
- Transfer funds between The Bank of Missouri accounts as well as other banks
- Deposit checks and view loan account balances
- View account history and statements.
- Pay bills online with BillPay
- Add a suite of additional security products
- Set up custom alerts for account activity
- Use Mobile Banking to have access anywhere
BillPay from The Bank of Missouri is the simple, flexible and convenient way to pay bills online. Now you don’t have to wonder if a bill got paid – it’s all here. Our BillPay support team will even help you get it all set up.
- Telephone support 6:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. at 1-855-333-6066.1
- Make one-time or recurring payments to companies (electronically or by check)
- Make payments to individuals using Pay a Person
- View bill statements from participating companies directly in BillPay
- View your pending and recently paid bills online any time
- Use mobile banking to make payments from your device
- Set up custom email or text notifications
- Use our Gift Pay service to personalize a card online, and we’ll print it with a check attached and mail it for you.2
Get your bank statements faster and more securely than traditional mail with eStatements. Online statements not only help cut down on paper waste, they also arrive sooner and help protect your information.
- Sign up for eStatements for multiple accounts at The Bank of Missouri.
- Receive a convenient email letting you know your statement is ready.
- View statements in Online Banking for up to 18 months.
- Print or download eStatements easily, to retain more than 18 months of history.
Enroll today by visiting the “E-Documents” tab in Online Banking.
With Pay a Person, you can send money directly from your bank account and deposit it into another. It’s ideal for those you pay on a regular basis, like a landscaper, babysitter or stylist, and for one-time payments to individuals. When you send money to someone for the first time, they will receive an email with instructions for completing the deposit.
- Skip writing checks and trips to the ATM
- Schedule the payment at your convenience
- Enjoy the privacy of knowing you never directly see one another's account information
- Use Pay a Person in Online Banking and in our mobile banking app
- Set up payees and schedule payments quickly
Need help with Pay a Person? Visit our help center or give us a call.
1 This support number is separate from the bank's main support number, which is 1-888-547-6541.
2 Fees apply for Gift Pay.