New Mobile & Online Banking Experience
At The Bank of Missouri, we help you Live Well, Bank Well. That’s why we’ve upgraded our mobile and online banking experience to add new budgeting features, and increased security and convenience. We can't wait for you to see it, so we've put together an overview video.
Here's what you need to know about logging in the first time and setting up alerts.
- Use your current username and password. Don't know it? Use the reset option or give us a call.
- You will only use the "Enroll" button if you've never used online banking at The Bank of Missouri.
- Just like now, you can log in on the web or in the new app.
Logging in on the web
Like now, you'll click the login button from the homepage or any page on the bank website. We've also provided a button for you here.
Logging in on the mobile app
You’ll receive a prompt to download our new app in your current Bank of Missouri app. Or tap the app buttons below to get started. You can still use the old app for a month and download the new app when you’re ready. The old app will be unavailable as of April 30. Feel free to delete your old app when you have the new one.
Tap the arrows for video guides to log in on the web and in the app.
Your account information, transactions, payees, scheduled payments and transfers all carry over automatically into the new experience. However, if you use alerts for your accounts, you’ll need to re-enter them in the new experience starting March 30. Click into each account individually and select "Alert Preferences." Supported alerts include account balance and transaction dollar amounts.
Features to manage your money well
Let’s take a look at some of the new features you’ll enjoy.
- See all of your accounts in one place - You can now connect accounts from other financial institutions and view them right among your Bank of Missouri accounts.
- Organize transactions by adding tags and images - Use custom tags to organize transactions. Add a picture of your receipt or the item itself.
- Log in with extra security - Two-factor authentication helps ensure only you can access your account. When you log in, you'll receive a text message or automated call with a code to enter. You can also use the Authy app for the code. Choose to be remembered on trusted devices if you prefer. Learn more about two-factor authentication >>
- Personalize your dashboard - Your dashboard is organized into boxes of information we call tiles. There are tiles for transactions, messages, payments, card management and more. Here’s the cool part - You can move tiles around and make them bigger and smaller. For example, move the payments information up above the transactions if you’d like. Make tiles you use more often larger and tiles you don’t use as much smaller. Once you're logged in, click the three dots on any tile to get started.
Tap Budget & Save in the new menu in the app or from within an account on the web to take steps toward a bright financial future.
- Create goals like saving for a vacation or paying off a loan. Track your progress along the way. You can even set up alerts about goal progress.
- Quickly view your spending categories and transactions.
- See cash flow and net worth.
- Create budgets to categorize and track spending habits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our team is ready to assist as you get familiar with the new mobile and online banking experience. We've also provided FAQs here that can be helpful. Let's start with questions about logging in.
Log in and two-factor authentication
Two-factor authentication means The Bank of Missouri uses two ways to make sure you're really you when you log in. One way is your username and password matching up. The other is a unique code you enter when you log in. Don't worry, you'll be prompted through this process as you log in. You can get your code by a text message (most common), or a phone call (it's automated, no need to chat with us), or the Authy app. Two-factor authentication is a way to ensure a criminal would need more than just your password to get into your account. Still, be sure to never share your password with anyone.
Do I need the confirmation code every time I log in?
You can select to be remembered on trusted devices. When you enter your code, you'll see an option to select “Don’t ask for codes again while using this browser.”
I'm having trouble with my password.
To log in to the new experience, whether on the web or in the app, use the same username and password as before. No worries if you don't remember your current password. Use the "Forgot?" link to reset the password.
I don't remember my username.
In the new experience, you can recover your username when needed. Follow the "Forgot" prompt.
I've tried a few times and still cannot log in.
For your security, your account is locked after too many unsuccessful attempts. If you're having trouble after a few attempts, our customer experience specialists will be glad to help. Give us a call at 888-547-6541.
What is the 4-digit PIN asked for during first time login in the app?
The passcode can be used in place of your password for app login to make log in more convenient. Even if you use facial or fingerprint login, you will still set a passcode.
I use a security token to log in now. Should I use it in the new experience?
You will not use your existing security token to log in. Security tokens are a form of two-factor authentication. Since this security feature is built into the new experience, you no longer need to use a separate product. Please discontinue use when you begin using the new mobile and online banking.
Mobile & Online Banking Upgrade Questions
Now, let's cover some questions about what to expect during the upgrade.
What about my scheduled transfers between accounts?
Scheduled one-time and recurring transfers are carried over to the new platform.
Do I need to set up my payees and bill payments?
We've got you covered! We'll bring over your payees and scheduled payments. Bonus, you can now edit payees in the app when needed.
Will my transaction history be in the new Mobile & Online Banking?
Sure, we've brought over all of the transactions you see in your current banking experience.
What should I do if I use the MyCardRules™ app?
The stand-alone MyCardRules app allows you to set a wide range of controls and alerts for your debit card. Good news, this feature is built right into the new experience. Your settings do not carry over from MyCardRules. You may find it easiest to set up your preferences in our online banking or mobile app and then delete your MyCardRules app, starting March 30.
What should I do if I use Quicken, QuickBooks or other similar software?
The first time you log in to Quicken or Quickbooks after the mobile and online banking upgrade on March 30, you will want to reconnect your accounts.
First, log in to the new Bank of Missouri experience. Then, log in to your Quicken software. It's a good idea to make a backup of your software. Last, find your account in Quicken and reconnect it by entering your username and password.
You may need to perform a similar action if you use other programs that are like Quicken, though they may also reconnect to your account automatically later on March 30.
Which Internet Browsers can I use for online banking on the web?
For the best experience, use one of the following supported browsers updated to the latest major release:
- Microsoft Edge
Choose to received electronic statements in mobile and online banking rather than your mailbox. No action needed if you've already enrolled.
Do I need to enroll in electronic statements again?
Your electronic statement preferences are carried over, no need to enroll again. If you'd like to sign up for electronic statements, you can sign up by clicking into any account in the new mobile and online banking and get started.
How do I see my electronic statements?
To find your statements in the new experience, tap into one of your accounts and select "Documents." Looking to enroll? Within "Documents," select "Documents and Settings" to enroll.