Mobile & Online Banking
At The Bank of Missouri, we help you Live Well, Bank Well. That's why you'll find our mobile and online banking full of features to help you manage your money well. Whether you're looking to keep a close eye on your account, pay bills or set goals for your next big adventure, enroll and log in today to get started.
Access your account anytime on the web and in the app. New to online banking at The Bank of Missouri? Enroll on the website or in the app.
On the web
Log in today.
In the app
Download the app today.
Try out these features in mobile and online banking.
- See account and loan balances, and recent transactions.
- Enroll to see recent statements on the web and in the app instead of by mail. Learn more about electronic statements >>
- Transfer funds between accounts, including those at other banks.
- Manage your debit card, including alerts and spending controls.
- Deposit checks, only available in the app. Learn more about Mobile Check Deposit >>
- Organize transactions by adding tags and images.
- Set up alerts for account and transaction balances.
- Chat with our support staff while logged in to ask questions about your account and transactions.
- Personalize the dashboard to move around your information and highlight what matters most to you.
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money, typically within minutes1. Using just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you trust, regardless of where they bank2. Learn more >>
Set financial goals and track your progress with Budget Builder, located in your Bank of Missouri mobile and online experience. Tap "Budget & Save" to get started managing your money.
- Create goals like saving for a vacation or paying off a loan. Bonus, you can also set up alerts about goal progress.
- Quickly view your spending categories and transactions.
- See cash flow and net worth.
- Create budgets to categorize and track spending habits.
BillPay from The Bank of Missouri is a simple, flexible and convenient way to pay bills from your device and on the web. Now you don’t have to wonder if a bill got paid – it’s all here. Our BillPay support team will even help you get it all set up.
- Telephone support 6:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. at 1-855-333-6066.3
- Make one-time or recurring payments to companies (electronically or by check).
- View your pending and recently paid bills any time.
- Add and edit payees on the web and in the app.
We're here to help
Visit support in mobile or online banking to start a chat. It's a favorite feature of our customers. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our team is ready at 888-547-6541 for any questions as you navigate mobile and online banking. Seriously. We always like hearing from our customers.