Trust and Fiduciary Services
Our number one priority is our fiduciary relationship with you - the trust you place in us to competently manage the financial assets you have worked so hard to obtain. As your fiduciary, we are compelled to act solely in your best interest in all matters. Every suggestion and every decision we make is based on what is best for you and your portfolio. That is our pledge to you.
Planning for the future
- In some cases, trusts can help you accomplish your estate planning goals.
- Trust planning can provide control over how your assets are distributed after your death.
- Useful when planning for incapacity of you and/or your spouse.
- Many types of trusts exist, each designed for a specific purpose.
- Establishing a trust requires the services of a knowledgeable estate planning attorney.
How we can help
- We can serve as agent for your investments while you maintain trustee control.
- As a fiduciary, we can be named as successor trustee, to serve after your passing.
- We are obligated to carry out the terms of your trust exactly as you'd planned.
- We want to understand your goals and what you wish to accomplish.
- We would like to meet your beneficiaries as well.
- A solid relationship will help provide continuity and peace of mind for everyone involved.
- We are overseen by the FDIC and State of Missouri Division of Finance.