What Does The Bank of Missouri Do with Your Personal Information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. The information can include:
- Social Security number and account balances
- Payment history and transaction or loss history
- Account transactions and checking account information
All financial companies need to share consumers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their consumers’ personal information; the reasons The Bank of Missouri chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does The Bank of Missouri share?||Can you limit sharing?|
For our everyday business purposes--
|For our marketing purposes-- to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes-- information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes-- information about your creditworthiness||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
To Limit our Sharing
Please note: If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Questions? Give us call at 888-547-6541
What We Do
How does The Bank of Missouri protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does The Bank of Missouri collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Reliable Community Title Company
- First Choice Insurance Agency, Inc.
- The Private Client Group at The Bank of Missouri
- Reliable Community Bancshares, Inc.
- Mid America Bank & Trust Company
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- The Bank of Missouri does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between non affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include Insurance Companies, Credit Card Companies, Identity Theft Insurance Provider and Financial Product or Service companies.