Welcome Bank Star of the BootHeel Customers
Welcome to your new online banking home!
When two great banks come together, the result is one better bank for you. Bank Star of the BootHeel and The Bank of Missouri have joined together to provide you with even better service, more locations and more ways to make the most of your money. All while keeping the same friendly faces you know and trust.
As with any growth comes positive change. Below you will find information regarding some of the changes that have taken place as a result of the union of our two banks. If you have questions or would simply like to talk about the conversion of your accounts, please visit your nearest location or call our Customer Care Center at 888-547-6541.
We strive not only to meet, but surpass your expectations and look forward to working with you to achieve your financial success.
|Important Changes to Your Banking Products & Services|
Bank Star of the BootHeel and The Bank of Missouri will combine operation systems on the weekend of December 5-6, 2015. The Bank Star of the BootHeel online banking system will be unavailable for access as of 12:00 a.m., Monday, December 7. You will be able to log in to the Bank of Missouri's online banking for the first time at 8:00 a.m. on December 7.
Your login will remain the same unless you receive a letter stating it is a duplicate login, in which case you will be assigned a new login ID.
To log in:
- The login for online banking is found on each page of the website.
- Upon logging in, use the last four digits of your social security number (SSN) as your initial password.
- The system will prompt you to select a new password of your choice and accept the online banking agreement.
Please note, If you are a current online banking user and do not log in by June 1, 2016, you will need to re-enroll for this service. If you are not currently an online banking user and would like to enroll, visit one of our convenient locations.
Online transfers: If you have recurring transfers between your Bank Star of the BootHeel accounts (for example: transfer $100 on the 5th of each month from checking to savings), those transfers will covert and occur on their next scheduled date. Please double check to verify everything transferred correctly in the "Transfers" section within online banking.
Bill payment for Bank Star of the BootHeel will be unavailable beginning Thursday, December 3, 2015. On Monday, December 7, 2015 you will be able to set up payees in The Bank of Missouri's Bill Payment system.
- The last day bill payments will be processed by Bank Star of the BootHeel will be December 3.
- Your payees and payments will not transfer to The Bank of Missouri system.
- It may be helpful to print out your bill payment history prior to December 3 as helpful guide when setting up new payees in The Bank of Missouri system.
- To set up new payees, simply click the "Bill Payment" tab in online banking and click "Add Payee." Once a payee has been set up within online banking on our website, you will be able to originate a payment to that payee via your desktop or smart phone using our mobile banking apps or mobile web access.
For your convenience, The Bank of Missouri offers free* mobile bank apps in the App Store and Google Play.
Also, SMS Text Banking Service is available through any mobile device with a supported carrier that can send or receive text messages. You mobile device does NOT have to be a smartphone. To use this service, first sign up in online banking by clicking "Options">"Mobile Settings">"Text Mobile Settings."
Your Bank Star of the BootHeel debit card will be replaced with a Bank of Missouri debit card. Your new Bank of Missouri MasterCard™ Debit Card with a new card number will be mailed by November 16, 2015. For security purposes, your personal identification number (PIN) will be sent separately about two days later.
On Monday, December 7, 2015 you will be able to active to your new card.
You may activate your debit card in one of four ways:
- Complete a balance inquiry at any Bank of Missouri ATM (preferred)
- Conduct a merchant transaction, using your new PIN
- Log in to online banking and follow the instructions under "Options"
- Call AnyTime Access (1-888-627-6799) and follow the prompts
To keep you new Bank of Missouri debit card(s) active, make sure you active the card(s) by May 1, 2016.
A few notes:
- If you have set up recurring payments using your Bank Star of the BootHeel debit card, contact your vendor to update your payment information using your new Bank of Missouri debit card number. We will make every effort to process transactions sent through your old card, but cannot guarantee this due to the change in card number.
- Your debit card limits will be $500 daily for debit card purchases and $500 daily at the ATM. Call or stop by one of our locations to request a temporary increase. You may also request a permanent increase.
- The Bank of Missouri is part of the MoneyPass™ network, allowing you to use your debit card surcharge-free at over 24,000 ATMs nationwide. Just look for the MoneyPass™ logo and use your Bank of Missouri debit card. Learn more about MoneyPass™ and find participating ATMs by visiting our MoneyPass™ page.
- You may receive debit card text alerts to protect your card from fraudulent purchases. Sign up for smsGuardian™ to add another layer of security to protect your accounts.
Use a convenient toll free number to get account balances, hear transaction history, transfer funds, and more. 1-888-627-6799
Checking, Savings and Business Accounts
You should have received a booklet detailing how your Bank Star accounts are being converted to The Bank of Missouri accounts.
Your personal banker will still be able to assist you with your banking needs.
Locations & Hours
Enjoy the same convenient locations in Steele and Caruthersville plus 21 other locations throughout Southeast, Southwest, and Mid-Missouri. The Steele and Caruthersville locations will have extended hours beginning Monday, December 7, 2015. View all locations and hours
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
There will be no change to your IRA accounts. You should have received a letter introducing you to the IRA administrator of The Bank of Missouri along with contact information should you have any questions. Learn more about IRAs
You may continue to use your existing checks until they are depleted. Simply present your re-order form at any of The Bank of Missouri locations and we will order your new updated checks for you or order checks online
Unless you are notified, your account number will not be affected.
Your electronic funds transfers and direct deposits will automatically transfer for you. As always, it is good practice to periodically update your account information with your service providers.
Certificates of Deposit
Your existing terms, frequency of interest, and rate will transfer with no interruptions. View current CD rates
Your existing term, loans and conditions, and payments will transfer with no interruptions. Learn more about our loans
Visit our security center to learn more about the many products we offer to protect your accounts.
*There is no fee from The Bank of Missouri. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Please contact your wireless provider for details.