Tokens add an extra layer of security to online banking by randomly generating a code you enter along with your user ID and password. NEW! Virtual tokens allow you to access this code via desktop or mobile. Physical security tokens are also available.
A more secure banking experience.
Now available as a convenient virtual token.
- A virtual token is offered at no charge to each user with an online banking ID.
- No need to carry around a physical token.
- Virtual tokens can be used to protect both consumer and business accounts.
- Access your code on desktop or smartphone.
Enrolling is easy! Just fill out a short form and we will send you a welcome email with the download details.
- No fees for virtual tokens*
- Access your code on desktop or smartphone
After your request has been processed, you may download your virtual token via desktop or mobile.
Download VIP Access for Desktop OR VIP Access for Mobile
|Download for Windows or Mac Desktop||Download VIP Access for Mobile|
|See supported devices|
Once your request for a virtual token has been processed by our online banking team, you will receive a welcome email and may then download access to your token. You will then have three days from activation to download and register your security token. Please note, you will not be able to utilize a token with your online banking ID until your request has been processed.
Register your Token
- Download within three days of receiving the welcome email
- You must register your token after downloading
- Log In to online banking
- When prompted, enter the credential ID and security code
Protect your accounts using a waterproof device you can attach to a keychain.
- Physical tokens can be purchased for $15. A virtual token is offered at no charge to each user with an online banking ID.
- Physical tokens generally last 5-8 years under normal usage before expiring.
- Physical tokens can be used to protect both consumer and business accounts.
Visit one of our convenient locations to purchase a physical security token.
- Available for a one-time fee of $15*
- Available for businesses and consumers
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I access my token code from my desktop or smartphone?
What is the cost for secure tokens?
- Viritual tokens are available at no charge.
- If you prefer a physical token, there is a one-time fee of $15 per token.