Did you know 12.7 million Americans were impacted by identity fraud in 2014? Better education and increased monitoring of accounts is helping - but fraud is costing consumers more time and money than ever before¹.
IDProtect delivers security and peace of mind by guarding against identity theft and fraud. As a valued customer, The Bank of Missouri wants to help you protect your identity, your wealth and your family with IDProtect.
- Coverage for you, your family², and joint account holders.
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services - toll-free access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case.
- Experienced recovery professional will walk you through the recovery process - until identity is restored.
- Identity theft recovery case plan to inform you of the recovery process.
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources.
- Debit and credit card registration.
- Up to $10,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage³.
- Total Identity Monitoring - continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others. If your risk is rated at medium or high, you will be notified of the possible breach.
- Credit Monitoring - daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion credit reports.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report.
- Credit Score.
The insurance provided through ID Protect is in excess of any other insurance you may have that covers identity theft.
To fully activate and access all of the benefits, visit www.IDProtectMe247.com . If you have lost the Access Code for our bank, please call us at 888-547-6541 and we will be happy to help you. You may also Contact Us using our convenient online form or visit the nearest location.
Thank you for making The Bank of Missouri your financial partner, and remember that we always strive to provide you with the best service and solutions available.
At The Bank of Missouri, there is NO substitute for security and peace of mind.
¹Javelin Strategy & Research, 2011 Identity Fraud Survey Report
²Family includes spouse, dependents up to age 25, and parents living in the same household
³Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Master Policy underwritten by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America and its property casualty affiliates, Hartford, CT 06183. Coverage for all claims or losses depends on actual policy provisions. Availability of coverage can depend on our underwriting qualifications and state regulations.
Insurance products are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.