At The Bank of Missouri we are committed to doing our part to help conserve our natural resources and protect the environment. Go Green eStatements are an important part of that commitment. Online statements not only help cut down on paper waste, they also arrive sooner than by regular mail and are more secure than paper statements, since there is no trash or documents for thieves to steal. eStatements make it easy to protect your information—and the planet—at the same time!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are eStatements?
What will eStatements cost me?
Is it secure?
Can I get my eStatement anywhere?
What are the system requirements?
Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or higher is required to open and view your statement(s)/notice(s)*. Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for free here. We also recommend that you use the latest browser version available that supports 128 bit SSL Encryption. You will need email access with at least 1MB of free space to receive your statement(s)/notice(s)
*Acrobat and Reader are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and in other countries. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT ENDORSED OR SPONSORED BY ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED, PUBLISHER OF ACROBAT READER.
Can I receive images?
Can I print or save my eStatements?
How do I get started?
You must be a Bank of Missouri customer to enroll for eStatements.
- Follow eStatement instructions:
- Go to Online Banking Login on our homepage
- Enter User ID & Password
- Click on E-Documents on the Green Bar
- Verify your email address is correct
- Change if necessary
- Enter a Security Phrase
- Save Settings
- An email will be sent to you
- Go to your email and follow these steps
- Open the PDF file
- Enter your Internet Banking Username and Password.
- Double-click on the red pushpin.
- You can now view your statement, and print it or save a copy for your records.
Why did I get an eStatement for one of my accounts and not all of them?
This is probably because you have accounts that have not been selected for online delivery. To receive all your account statements electronically:
- Go to your Online Banking and sign in
- Go to eDocuments
- Go to Documents and Settings
- Check the box to Enroll All Available Accounts and Document Types Shown
How can I make sure www.bankofmissouri.com is not blocked from my pop up blocker?
There are two ways to do this:
- Go to Start
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Internet Options
- Go to Privacy Tab
- Click on sites
- Enter www.bankofmissouri.com
- Click Allow
- Click OK
- Go to Start
- Control Panel
- Internet Options
- Go to Security Tab
- Go to Trusted Sites
- Click on Site
- Type "http://www.bankofmissouri.com"
- Click Save or OK
How long are my eStatements in my internet banking account?