Accessing Your Account
The Bank of Missouri provides many ways for you to access your accounts and funds. We are committed to providing our customers with quick, easy and secure banking when and where you need it.
Internet Access To Your Accounts
We offer the capability to look at your accounts over the Internet. This includes viewing the history on your checking, savings and loan accounts, seeing what items have cleared and what the current balance is. You may transfer funds between accounts and pay bills online. This service is available with most accounts at no charge.
For complete details on the online banking features, click here.
Accessing Your Accounts From Your Mobile Device
We offer the capability to look at your accounts via a mobile device. This includes viewing the history on your checking, savings and loan accounts, seeing what items have cleared and what the current balance is. You may transfer funds between accounts and pay bills online. This service is available at no charge. Mobile services include the following:
- iPhone/iPad app available for download through iTunes
- Android app available for download through Google Play
- Browser-based mobile banking for any smartphone with internet access
- Text message / SMS Mobile Banking Service for instant access to your account balance
- Mobile Check Deposit now available for iPhone and Android phone.
For complete details on our mobile banking features, click here.
24-Hour Telephone Banking
Access your Bank of Missouri accounts from the privacy and convenience of your home, car, or anywhere you have a touch-tone phone with AnyTime Access.
- Account balance information
- Checks that have cleared
- Deposits made
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Transfer funds for loan payments
- Loan payment information
- Savings/CD/IRA/Money Market information
- For local numbers, please visit our locations page
Toll-free 1-888-627-6799 (outside Perryville and Cape Girardeau)
ATM/Debit Card Services
Bank of Missouri 24
ATMs are available at most Bank of Missouri locations.
- Free at Bank of Missouri ATMs
- Fees from bank administering the cash may apply
- Card issue/replacement/PIN change - fees may apply
* Investor's Club members - No Bank of Missouri fee when using other ATMs, however fees from the bank administering the cash may apply.
The Bank of Missouri ATM/Debit Card
Your Bank of Missouri ATM/Debit card is accepted at any business displaying the MasterCard® symbol and also serves as an ATM card. Use it at ATMs around the world displaying any of the logos shown on the back of the card.
The ATM/Debit card is not a credit card. Transactions are deducted from your Bank of Missouri checking account.
If you are planning to use your card outside the United States, please contact a customer service representative at any Bank of Missouri location. Special steps are required to assure that your card will be accepted as you travel.
CD-ROM Checks and Statement Images
This service provides information at your fingertips and eliminates the need to store physical checks and statements. You can perform research in less time and it also allows you to sort and search for checks by dollar amount, serial number or date paid. To request a CD-ROM, please call 888-547-6541 for assistance.