Protect Your Wealth and Start Paying Yourself
The freedom to live the retirement lifestyle of your choice with more time to spend with your friends and family can make your retirement years truly enjoyable. However, this is not the time to become complacent about your financial initiatives. Stay open to new ideas and opportunities to leverage your money, even if you are satisfied with your products and their performance.
Here are some ways The Bank of Missouri can help you fortify your financial position during your retirement years:
1. Join the Investor's Clubmore
By joining the Investors' Club, you can take advantage of deposit enhancements, travel opportunities and social events for our customers in their retirement years.
2. Conserve time, money and paper with The Bank of Missouri’s convenient checking accounts with online banking and bill paymore
You’ll reduce the time it takes to pay your bills and save on the expense of printed paper checks and postage while helping the environment as well.
3. Leave a legacy with a trustmore
Our Trust Services are intended for many people at many levels, and we can help you create the legacy you want and administer your assets according to your wishes.
Access our estate planning section for more information.
4. Relieve your family from making difficult decisionsmore
Decisions about the disposition of your estate, a living will, burial and funeral arrangements can be made now so your wishes will be known and your family will be relieved of making important decisions under duress.
5. Rent a safe deposit boxmore
This a convenient place to store important items that would be difficult or impossible to replace. The Bank of MIssouri’s safe deposit boxes offer privacy and in most cases, greater security. Than keeping your valuables and important documents elsewhere. Additionally, some insurance companies charge lower insurance premiums on valuables kept in a bank's safe deposit box instead of at home.
Tips for Effective Financial Management:
- Take advantage of senior discounts wherever you can, and don’t be shy in asking for them.
- Do not invest with someone you don't know. Scams targeted at retirees abound. Your investment opportunities should be carefully researched and verified by reputable professionals.
- Be informed. From your investments to your insurance you’ll want to audit your current portfolio and policies and make the necessary changes to reflect your needs and preferences as a retiree.
- Create a complete and detailed listing of your financial, investment, insurance and trust products and put a copy in your safe deposit box.
Some Financial Calculators for Retirement...
Our calculators can help you determine what you need to achieve your goals and stay on budget.
For help determining the best solutions for sound and productive money management during your Retirement Lifestage, please contact us at 888.547.6541 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here for you!