How to Activate Your New Debit Card
When you receive your new ATM/Debit Card and PIN, the card must be activated before it can be used.
You may activate your card in one of four ways:
1. Through any Bank of Missouri ATM by doing a balance inquiry
2. Through Anytime Access (telephone banking) by following the prompts (1-888-627-6799)
3. Through a merchant by conducting a PIN-based transaction (enter your PIN instead of using your signature).
4. Through Online Banking by following these instructions:
- Click on "Options"
- Click "ATM/Debit Cards"
- A list of debit cards (last 4 digits) and the account(s) associated with each will appear
- Locate the appropriate card number to activate
- If the Status column states, “In Process Card Order,” click on the “Activate Box”
- Click <Submit>
- The following message will appear, “You have requested the following ATM/Debit updates. These updates will take several minutes to complete.”
- The screen will display the last four digits of card, the activation status and account names
- Click on <Continue> to complete the card activation
- The system will return to the ATM/Debit Card screen and the Status should be Active.
If you receive a new card, but cannot wait for the PIN to arrive (in a few days), the card may be used for signature-based transactions only. The card will still need to be activated prior to use:
- Through Anytime Access (telephone banking) by following the prompts (1-888-627-6799)
- Through Online Banking by following the instructions above
When the PIN is eventually received, you must activate the PIN:
- Through any Bank of Missouri ATM by doing a balance inquiry
- Through a merchant by conducting a PIN-based transaction (enter your PIN instead of using your signature).
If you need further assistance please use our convenient online form to contact us, or call us at 888-547-6541.